- Bygrave, L. (2002, May). Online dispute resolution–what it means for consumers. In a conference entitled “Domain Name Systems and Internet Governance” Grace Hotel. Sydney. 7 May 2002.
- Centre for Information Technology and Dispute Resolution. (2014). Online Ombuds narrative 1: The Web Site Developer and the Newspaper
. Available at http://www.ombuds.org/narrative1.html
- Columbia. Available at
- Hadi, S., Hajipour, M. (2016). A Study of Alternative Dispute Resolution Methods from the Perspective of Iranian Law and Imami Jurisprudence. Jurisprudence and Fundamentals of Islamic Law, 9 (1), 87-110.(persian)
- Hang, L.Q. (2001). Online Dispute Resolution Systems: The Future cyberspace Law.
- Jay P. K., Rajiv C.S. (2001). Fool us once shame on you – fool us twice shame on us. What we can learn from the privatizations of the internet backbone network and domain name system. Available at
- Katsh, E, Rifkin, J. (2001). Online Dispute Resolution: Resolving conflicts in cyberspace. Jossey-Bass: San Fransico.
- L.C. Interpreting Services. (2014). Can Digital Devices Replace devices-replace-interpreters. Available at
- Nwandem, O. (2014). Online Dispute Resolution: Scope and Matters Arising. Available at
- Pappas B.A. (2008). Online Court: Online Dispute Resolution and The Future of Small Claims. UCLA Journal of Law and Technology . 12(2).
- Internet-ARBitration. (2014).Benefits of Online Arbitration. Available on
- Rasyid, A. (2013). Relevance of Islamic Dispute Resolution Processes in Islamic Banking and Finance. Arab Law Quarterly, 27(4), 343-369.
- Schmitz, A. J. (2019). Expanding Access to Remedies Through E-Court Initiatives (April 18, 2019). 67 Buffalo Law Review 89 ; University of Missouri School of Law Legal Studies Research Paper No. 2019-07.
- Turner, P. (2021). Finding your path: Arbitration, Sharia, and the Modern Middle East. Global Arbitration Review, 6(3).
- Thompson, D. (2014). The Growth of Online Dispute Resolution and Its Use in British Columbia. Continuing Legal Education Society of British Columbia.